Effective immediately, the recipients of Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) benefits are included when determining Head Start eligibility. This policy change allows Head Start programs to reach families better, minimize the burden on families seeking public assistance, and coordinate benefit programs so that families eligible for one program can more easily participate in...
If you are able, please consider donating the following:
- New children’s underpants in toddler sizes to 6X
- New children’s socks in sizes birth to 6
- New and gently used children’s books for birth to 5 years old
- Outdoor toys, such as ride-on toys, balls, or sidewalk chalk
- Hats, gloves, and mittens for children 5...